Saturday, March 26, 2011

“S” and I were talking about parallel universes today. Apparently there are 7 of them. That got me thinking. What do you suppose is happening between us in all the remaining six dimensions? Maybe in one we never met. Maybe in another one we are sworn enemies from the start. In another one maybe it was my parents who disapproved and it was me who broke your heart. Or maybe it was a mutual decision to separate and we still remained good friends without it been excruciatingly difficult for one of us to even breathe. Or in another one, I do go over the edge and end it all.

But I’d like to believe that there is one universe, one perfect little space-time continuum, where it all worked out, where your parents love me for who I am, where you didn’t have to choose between the love of your life and the people who made you who you are; one dimension which is as close to heaven as we could ever dream of it to be.

I’m so jealous of the “perfect dimension-Me”.

No comments: