Thursday, March 19, 2009

For ages I have been trying to live upto people’s expectations. It just aint working anymore. Family, friends, society. When can I start being the real me? According to mom, financial security is the fastest and sole key to self-independence. But whatever she says I know for sure that I wont ever be able to get out of the burdens of her aspirations. Did I ever really want to be an engineer? Never. Then what the hell am I doing? I have sacrificed my whole life for your happiness, ma. Though I’m not sure anymore that whether it was what you wanted out of me or what u wanted to prove to other people about me. It would be so much better if you had just accepted this moronic daughter of yours just the way she is. Sometimes I feel that maybe you did the right thing, but at the end of the day I have to come to terms with the fact that my true calling lies somewhere else. And I’m yet to discover it. But nevertheless even after my series of failures at every field I cannot but help being ecstatic. Though I don’t have any reason to but still i feel special. I know I’m God’s favorite child and that’s not going to change ever. He’s shown me the beauties of the world, I can proudly say that I have lived my life. I’m not part of a rat-race and never will be. I’ll attain success on my own free-terms, and that success will be of my own; no one will be able to take it away from me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol..... u r d best.. trust me.....lov u....